Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Freaking October Already...

Oh my little blog! How I have missed thee...

I've been doing... stuff.

I've managed to lose ALL my words, so if you happen to see some lying around, please post them to me, pretty please!

Life = A Big Fat Mess.

However my girls are good, I is (overall) good, my boy is good...

Yes, the eagle-eyed will have noticed a possessive pronoun (?) there... I am officially 'In a Relationship' (at least, according to FB, and um, me. And him. And MrB)

More updates to come. I promise. When whoever finds my words has been good enough to return them to me...

9 Comments:

Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Oh your blog, how I have missed it.

And you.

I'm starting to understand that life will always be a Big Fat Mess.

I think this is just part of the Big Fat Message.

8/10/08 8:14 pm  
Blogger Thursday's Child said...

Missed you lovely! Glad the girls and the boy are all okay, and that you are overall good :)

9/10/08 8:50 am  
Blogger Mex said...

OH





MY





GOD




...

9/10/08 10:35 am  
Blogger actonb said...

INC - I read your comment, and your email and my heart went a little squishy. I think the words 'OMG I love this man!' may have passed my lips... luckily The Boy (freak, must come up with better name than that... suggestions?) understood completely as I think he's a little in love with you too! Thank you dear friend ;)

TC - And you! Things are getting better... it's a journey we're both on :)

Mex - UM?????? What are we OMGing about in particular?

9/10/08 11:31 am  
Blogger Mex said...

lets see...
1. the fact that you posted something - has been a while my friend
2. that you are openly loving a new man! (squeeeeeee!!!!!!)
3. that youre getting back on the horse and riding it lady!

xxxxxxxxxxx

9/10/08 11:50 am  
Blogger actonb said...

aha mex -
1. yep... breaking that blog drought - feels gooood.
2. squeeee indeed.
3. Ahem.

xoxo

9/10/08 1:33 pm  
Blogger Hill upon Hill said...

Glad you are back.

What does FB stand for?

Wow, developments.

10/10/08 11:01 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

hey Jacs... FB = Facebook.
Developments = Indeed.

21/10/08 3:32 pm  
Blogger gigglewick said...

Worse, it's only weeks, WEEKS, til Christmas.

21/10/08 10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home