Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Assumptions

So... an attempt to correct some misapprehensions that I may have contributed to the forming of...

Far out - the perils of posting while every so slightly relaxed... well, don't be afreared - that ain't gonna happen again in a hurry.

The Mirena - while indeed a contraceptive IUD is also used to regulate menstrual periods... and is the first step in me attempting to avert a hysterectormy before I'm 36. Because you see, in layman's terms, I have a wonky uterus. It's all fun around these (lady) parts....

My own personal muso gets along just fine with my own personal dancer - they are both as cute as buttons and live in my back pocket... and both wear pink ties...*

I have been neck-deep in organising a conference for the last however long, and it finally happened last week - and despite the band STILL trying to fuck it up for me on the night, it all went off without a hitch. Yay! And I've come through the other side considerably older and wiser, but having danced my arse off on Saturday Night... It's a win/win situation.

Pah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mex said...

oh come on! as if you werent secretly having a little giggle behind your hand that whole time!

14/8/08 10:29 am  
Blogger actonb said...

hee... I can neither confirm nor deny that giggling may or may not have occured...

I'm being dark and mysterious here man...

14/8/08 10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home