Monday, August 04, 2008

A Dose of Monday Grrr-ness

I desperately want to get the sad and maudlin off these pages... but I guess in order for that to happen, I have to get rid of the sad and maudlin in my life. And after this weekend, I can't see that happening any time fast.

A Big Fat GAHHH! at life in general. Life, it can just FOAD as far as I'm concerned. Heee..... that's the Life! Be in it! slogan updated for the Naughties...

I really do feel like Alice in Wonderland at the moment... life is taking on the most surreal aspects - probably most perfectly encapsulated in my supremely girly day on Friday when I took myself off to the beauty salon for a facial, (cos when you have a Gala Dinner to attend in a strapless dress, your entire face and neck are going to explode in mass pustulating zits, ain't that the truth?)... apart from giggling madly at the beautician's use of the word 'decolletage', I had the bizarre experience of lying there, my face covered in goop, the lights down low, my head being massaged, listening to that typical 'spa' music - all panpipes and bird songs when all of a sudden the forest glade disappeared and the Flight of the Conchords 'If you're into it' comes over the PA... and then, as soon as it had finished, and I was snorting like a twit, the panpipes are back and it's like nothing had ever happened...

weird, man...

Oh. And I've finished watching S1 of Gossip Girl... well all bar the LAST FIVE MINUTES!

grrr....

Ha! And I went on a bike-ride for the first time in like a GAZILLION years... and didn't fall off. Much.

Youtube... you know you want to.



After this week, things may start getting better.. I'll get my life back at least. Kindasorta. Oh, hell, who really knows?

This post brought to you by the kickarse combination of stress, hormones and chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home