Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend Wrap-Up - The Movie!

1. Miss O is now spotty. And I have it on good authority that Miss M is also (the Big Girls were staying with their grandparents this weekend)




2. Despite the odd dodginess of my ankle, I ordered a cubic metre of mulch to be delivered on Saturday Morning. And then couldn't assist with the spreading. I was about as much use as the twins...



3. Water Dragon is still cranky with us.



4. The babes and I painted our nails: "Pretty Toes"


4 Comments:

Blogger Oberon said...

......the art of peace is medicine for a sick world......morihei ueshiba.

9/10/06 9:38 am  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

So you have a spot over here, and a spot over there, a spot on your ear...I'm sure you know the rest of the song.

9/10/06 11:44 am  
Blogger mushroom said...

you really need to fix the concrete footpath.........

9/10/06 3:58 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

KR - Yes, Yes I do indeed know this song. Oh my poor spotty girls. And Miss I took great delight in pointing out all of Miss O's spots to her this morning. Miss O was quite miserable.

Shroom - It's the bloody tree. The roots are raising the concrete slabs.

9/10/06 4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home