Thursday, September 28, 2006

All together now: That's what friends are for...

OK, I'm going to give a big shout out to my good friend Sonny Downtown and his new blog Traces of Nuts. Now y'all go and say 'hey'. And play nice.

And if you have read my blog very closely over the last couple of months, you may even recognise him (hint: he's very good at wafting).

That is all - at ease, as you were, etc etc.

Am tired and emotional from the combined effects of a week of broken sleep and a very large G&T.

5 Comments:

Blogger killerrabbit said...

How are the pox? Have the others caught it yet?

29/9/06 9:28 am  
Blogger actonb said...

No, not yet. Which is kinda shitting me y'know. I jst want it all over and done with, and drawn out over 2 bloody months...

29/9/06 9:31 am  
Blogger Mex said...

at least they have a mummy to look after them while they're sick. some of us have to do all the looking after ourselves by ourselves.

29/9/06 10:56 am  
Blogger Original Mel said...

My baby bro got the chicken pox a month after I finished with them... the same day I was due to go into hospital for some childhood operation or another. Just what mum needed in her life - one kid in hospital and the other spotty.

29/9/06 3:38 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

Hiya mate, I'm fine...thanks for the shout out. I've just taken a week to get the internet connected at home and hence I've been unwired since leaving work...

All is well!

2/10/06 7:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home