Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Bane of my Life


I cannot cope with this much longer. I feel I have regressed to my simian state. I feel compelled to be constantly picking through my children's hair, looking for the damn critters. And no matter how clean and lice-free their hair is on a Monday Morning, by Wednesday the scourge is back.

I'm seriously considering shaving their heads.

I never had nits. MrB never had nits. None of my friends ever had nits. WTF is happening in schools today?????? Can anyone answer this most important of questions... Have they involved into SuperLice, wearing their nasty licey underpants outside their slinky shiny tights????

Mind you. At least I don't go nit-hunting in public, unlike some poor kid at the footy the other day, whose mother was picking over his scalp with relish as he lay writhing in anguish on her lap. Ewwwww.

And just for you, Mushroom my sweet...

9 Comments:

Blogger mushroom said...

your kids have cooties....

5/10/06 4:42 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

The evil metal nit comb is still around. And the children wail. I do the "Do you think I'm enjoying this?" thing, but I don't think they really care...

They do have Cooties Shroom. But so do you...

5/10/06 5:04 pm  
Blogger Original Mel said...

Nits like clean hair. Teh secret is to stop washing their hair and they will stop getting nits.

5/10/06 5:27 pm  
Blogger mushroom said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I cant believe you dug up that pic!

BTW i am mildly shocked, congrats girl!

6/10/06 8:22 am  
Blogger Mountjoy said...

AB: fingers is gonna be SOOOOOOO pissed that you posted a photo of his wing-wang...

6/10/06 9:42 am  
Blogger mushroom said...

lol - very opportunistic of you mountjoy....well done.

6/10/06 10:22 am  
Blogger actonb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/10/06 10:28 am  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

oops that photo was completely NSFW. I hope that they don't think I have been surfing for pictures of cootie infested penises.

6/10/06 11:45 am  
Blogger actonb said...

Oh dear! I'm so sorry KR. I totally didn't even think of that.
Um, yeah. So, if you get called on the inappropriate internet usage, just blame your imaginery friend...!

6/10/06 12:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home