Thursday, April 01, 2010

Not An April Fools Joke!

I miss this.

(Let's just jump in shall we? I mean, pool and sea-wise, I'm usually an incher-in, not a diver-in, but blog-wise, I guess we just have to be brave... no dipping of big toes in here)

A lot's been going on in my world since last I blogged... and so many times over the last eighteen months I've had a post written in my head and it just hasn't happened... and then, as with so much, the longer you leave it, the harder it is to go back.

But oh how I've missed it.

Facebook and Twitter (still don't know how that works either - I mean it's a prefect medium for some, but I find it, I dunno, irrelevant? constrictive?) just don't give the same depth of communication. Or community for that matter.

I miss my blogging friends, and the chance to have a discussion, a real discussion - an exchange of ideas, in less than 140 characters or a 'like' button.

I love yous all. That's it, pretty much.

4 Comments:

Blogger I'm not Craig said...

I absolutely need more than 140 characters to express my excitement. Because Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/4/10 4:29 pm  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

Why hello there AB - I have also been a bit slack at updating my new blog but great to have you back. I am totally over facebook, while still staying remarkably addicted. I blame it for my new being really crap at calling and catching up with people.

9/4/10 11:40 am  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Your excellent example has been a significant factor in my recent decision to get on with writing something.

The results are over at that blog of mine.

Should we keep doing this? I think we should. I have been missing it a heap.

Looking forward to your next post....

12/4/10 7:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have gone over 1 year without a post!!


that must be some sort of (bad) record..

14/4/11 10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home