Thursday, November 22, 2007

A bit of this, a bit of that...

Things what are Good:
  • A 'Oh, that's right! This is why we had kids!' Moment in the kitchen the other night. All of us dancing to Blondie, all of getting under MrB's feet, all of us copping a Glare. We do have quite a narrow galley-style kitchen after all...
  • Hitching a ride on that Caprioska Love Train. I do love me some limes, and well, I did pick up that cheap vodka in Malaysia. 'Tis fate I reckon...
  • Being told, in all earnestness, that I dance like an 8 year-old. By The 8 year-old.
  • Downloading.
  • Plans for the weekend. If MrB remembers what hotel we're staying at. At the moment he's thinking 'somewhere near a park?'.

Things what are Bad:

  • Eternal ear infections.
  • Lots of work.
  • A niggling feeling that all will not go well on Saturday. Curse my lack of faith...

5 Comments:

Blogger I'm not Craig said...

We all have that nigling feeling. I plan to start drinking early so if it is another black night of incorrect voting then at least I'll be well on the way to passing out by the time that becomes clear.

*hopes to read more about the dancing at a certain mommy-blog we both know soon*

22/11/07 9:00 pm  
Blogger gigglewick said...

So "you dance like an eight year old" is a compliment then?

23/11/07 12:14 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

INC - the answer does not lie at the bottom of a bottle of goon. I think we all know that ;)
Just don't ask me where it does lie...

GW - Apparently so. Watch me drop it into conversation from now on...

23/11/07 12:23 pm  
Blogger gigglewick said...

"the answer does not lie at the bottom of a bottle of goon"

Possibly not, which is why I plan to look for it at the bottom of a jug of mojitos.

23/11/07 12:25 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

mmmm.... mojitos.

See? Saturday is looking better already.

23/11/07 12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home