Sunday, November 25, 2007

...

More dot points, more random fleeting observations:

Good:
  • Rudd won, obvs! (as did Sharon Bird. And Morrison and Vale recorded above-state-average swings against them)

Bad:
  • I found out this morning, prepared to indulge in some reciprocal gloating, that my Nanny has a massive, inoperable, stomach cancer.
  • Matt Price died this morning.

I have cried lots this weekend, for reasons both good and bad.

Even when you think you've got it sussed,

Life Sucks

And now I'm off to watch some Jane Eyre, as if fate knows what is needed as a balm to my soul...

10 Comments:

Blogger Thursday's Child said...

Big hugs lovely actonb.

26/11/07 8:42 am  
Blogger gigglewick said...

oh my goodness.

26/11/07 9:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sorry, my dear, dear friend. I have no voice today hence no phone call, love J

26/11/07 9:37 am  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

Oh dear Acton. That is terrible news.

26/11/07 9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you x

26/11/07 1:06 pm  
Blogger Possum said...

So sorry to hear about your Nanny actonb. That's heartbreaking news.
Thinking of you.
Poss. xxxx

26/11/07 6:36 pm  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

I, too, am so very sorry. An email will be winging it's way to you very shortly, but my thoughts and prayers are there already.

28/11/07 8:04 pm  
Blogger meva said...

I'm so very, very sorry, Actonb. There are times when Life Sucks big-time. My heart goes out to you and your family.

xx

29/11/07 10:44 am  
Blogger Original Mel said...

Cancer sucks. It is so random who it strikes and when. Big hugs...

4/12/07 1:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

certainly like your website howevedr you have too test the spelling onn quite
a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome
to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come again again.

My web-site; does the hair loss black book work

19/10/14 4:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home