Wednesday, October 25, 2006

They say it's your birthday...

Well, the people with basic maths abilities who read my comment on W's blog last week would know that today is my birthday. And it's true - nothing drastic happens. So far...

Except that Miss H managed to 'accidentally' let one of the rabbits go this morning, and I spent 30 minutes catching it again, only managing to do so with the help of two burly electricians and a length of bright orange conduit. Said bunny is going to have issues with carrots from now on I think.

MrB has parent-teacher interviews tonight, so we're going to be celebrating with an Indian takeaway as it's the only time we get to eat curry.

Had the electricians in all morning, upgrading the box, as we're getting aircon installed this weekend. Yay! for the a/c. Not so yay for the fact that I've been offline all morning. But at least I got to have a picnic with RevJ and Kez down at Bulli beach. The twins ran themselves ragged on the play equipment, so now I have serenity for a couple of hours.

Bliss.

It's not too early to have a G&T at 3pm on your birthday is it?

8 Comments:

Blogger liesdonotbecomeus said...

could make the parent-teacher interviews more interesting

25/10/06 3:26 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

lies - I doubt even curry would make the interviews more interesting... and you do know how Mrb loves to talk. ay ay ay, he won't be home until 10pm I reckon.

Georgia - thank you! I shall away to the kitchen at once.

25/10/06 3:31 pm  
Blogger fingers said...

Happy Birthday, Nic...

25/10/06 4:59 pm  
Blogger Mex said...

you see - even my basic mathematic abilities are broked.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE YUMMIEST MUMMY I KNOW!

hope you have a fab day. and Puh-lease! you should have had a G&T with your corn flakes!

25/10/06 5:13 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

See. Things are well with the world once again.
I adore Mr Tanqueray. I would even consider having his babies... and that's saying something!

25/10/06 5:38 pm  
Blogger Mountjoy said...

Happy B'day, AB!

21 again?

25/10/06 6:03 pm  
Blogger Thursday's Child said...

Happy birthday (belated) from edinburgh. Timezones are tricky!!

25/10/06 6:26 pm  
Blogger Original Mel said...

I hope that by now you're well pissed. Well pissed. That's what birthdays are for. Have a good one!

25/10/06 9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home