Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Murdoch's mini-me.

SMH Front cover 24/10/06

Um, excuse me...

Did those gutter-journos from News Ltd storm the barricades and take over Fairfax without me even noticing...?

Is this not one of the most insensitive and sensationalist headline you've seen besmirch our beloved Herald?

I call utter utter bullshit on this story: the curfew on P-platers was shelved because it was completely unworkable. A knee-jerk reaction to the last lot of hoonster teens that managed to write themselves off. This (seems) like a tragedy - one in which neither speed or alcohol was to blame, only bad roads and inexperience.

Legislating against young people driving with passengers is not going to stop it happening. Especially in rural and regional NSW, where there is simply no other means of transport.

SMH - I'm disappointed in you. Go to your room and stop trying to act like the naughty boys. They're not cool... it's not good enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mountjoy said...

I knew something was up, when yesterday's edition had a banner "Paris Hilton Sucks In Bed".

I mean, it's hardly news is it?

http://blogs.smh.com.au/lifestyle/trashtalk/archives/2006/10/paris_sucks_in.html

25/10/06 6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home