Friday, April 11, 2008

Rude Boys Outa Jail

I'm having a week to myself... It's MrB's weekend with the girls, and as school holidays start today, he's staying for the week to spend some 'Quality' time with them...

This means I get to go away - all by myself - to Berry for the week. And there's no interwebz down there, so I shall be forced to, um, I'm not sure.... do something else?

I'm going to get The Book of the Month today... so that's one thing.

I also have the first two seasons of West Wing, care of the gracious Gigglewick. And the first season of Supernatural, care of my own weakness for Sam'n'Dean...

There may even be skinny dipping, just for the hell of it, and because I don't care about being perved on by stray cows and kangaroos...

It shall be fun*. And right now? Fun is what I need.





*Like flying into work with The Specials blaring, startling random Factory Guys... that was kinda fun too!

9 Comments:

Blogger Mex said...

skinny dipping???

hmmmm im not sure i approve... but WHAT THE HECK/HELL/FUCK do it anyway!!!!

11/4/08 2:38 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

I think it'll be cold but worth it...

and don't worry, I have NO INTENTION of blogging about it. There is even a line for me... and skinny dipping falls into the 'Not to be Shared' category.

11/4/08 3:31 pm  
Blogger actonb said...

Although...

if the Kangaroos and/or cows actually blush, then I may be forced to comment on it. In post-form. Because, like Chesty, I may be ever-so-slightly addicted.

11/4/08 3:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Chesty of whom you speak? She sounds cool.

And will you still be on the interwebs during the day?

11/4/08 6:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i envy you on the west wing thing...what a delight it would be to be able to watch it without any interruptions.

...last time i swam naked, wife said i had been 'fat dippin'

11/4/08 10:59 pm  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Is it actually possible to go skinny dipping and NOt blog about it.

I couldn't.

In a spirit of scientific enquiry, I think you should try it and find out.

12/4/08 2:48 pm  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

I hope that you are having a fabulous time? You have enough entertainment there for a delightful time, with or without the skinny dipping.

Ah yes - book of the month. I must get around to the book blog. I don't understand my sudden blogging malady, I used to be so keen.

17/4/08 10:36 am  
Blogger redcap said...

I do hope there was liberal application of wine. I'm always for liberal application of wine, especially in times of stress. I guess that's because I'm a drunk though.

24/4/08 11:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...west wing still goin????

5/5/08 8:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home