Friday, April 04, 2008

Deep Breaths....

and...

Phew...

So, yeah disappearing posts and whatnot, just adding to the general air of mystery surrounding this blog of late... Sorry about that. I received a late-night (well mid-afternoon, but late night at point of origin) phone call from a Concerned Reader who felt that the tone of the post left a lot to be desired. I guess I didn't manage to express the, well, inexpressible sadness in my heart too well.... pfft! And I call myself a writer! (Well, I don't actually, but for the purposes of this sentence, just assume I do...) I may put it back up at some point. I may not. It's the new 'Devil-may-care' attitude I'm rocking... you convinced???

Basically, I asked MrB to leave. I'm not happy about this. Nobody needs to know the whys and wherefores. They only need to know that I think I'm doing the Right Thing, and that in doing so I am making my children a priority.

That's it in a nutshell.

And may explain the total 'Not-Goodness' vibe that has been permeating these parts.

And I believe completely that Things will be OK.

That is all.

And now, hopefully, normal transmission can resume shortly.

6 Comments:

Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Oh dear actonb, what a hard thing to go through. Yay for putting the B-lets first, and so sorry to hear about the rest of it.

I have many profound things to say on this topic, none of which would be even the tiniest bit of help.

However, I join you in believing, completely, that things will be OK.

A hug

5/4/08 8:45 pm  
Blogger redcap said...

Poor blossom. Take care of yourself and the babies. Take comfort in chocolate and books. Hugs

6/4/08 3:22 pm  
Blogger bendalong said...

ok delurking now. lots of hugs and there are alot of us out here in blogland who are on your side. Take care of yourself (chocolate helps... alot).

8/4/08 9:54 am  
Blogger actonb said...

INC - hugs from you are always most welcome... and I promise I shall be answering of the emails shortly. A little bird was telling me how concerned you are. I'll be fine - hugs just make it that much easier!

redcap - I'm thinking about throwing myself into West Wing actually - but if you can recommend anything that won't make me cry, I'd appreciate it - Actually that's probs a post for the Paper Drunkards, hey?

Nicole - thank you for your kind wishes and delurkiness... Cadbury has just put out a new Old Gold Grown-Up Snack type family block. I'm discovering it goes well with West Wing.

8/4/08 2:14 pm  
Blogger Leilani said...

I haven't checked in for an age so I have just read this - so sorry to hear about the break up, never easy. Never.

11/4/08 9:33 am  
Blogger Possum said...

Hiya Actonb,
Haven't been around blog-ville for an age - and I come back to this.
So so sorry.
Thinking of you.
Sending you loads of strength & hugz.
Poss.xxxxxxxx

13/5/08 12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home