Thursday, September 20, 2007

Things what are funny when you're 12.

This morning I had to go into Wollongong, because the professional association to which I belong, has, in their wisdom, decided to hold their annual conference in the Gong next year. And apparently as I'm a local, I get to be on the organising committee. As the social secretary.

This amuses me very much indeed, because, as anyone who knows me would be happy to concur, I am the least social person in existence.

However it doesn't amuse me half as much as the name of a cafe I discovered in Crown Street Mall. I don't often venture down the eastern end of the mall, mainly because my shopping tolerance threshold gets me from the car park to Myers to DJs and back again. Barely.

But the tourism office is down that way, so I had to make an effort. And I'm glad I did. Because I am actually 12 you see, so I saw the name of the cafe and snorted quite loudly, as I suspect most of you out there in the blogosphere would too...

I just want to know who doesn't love 'BJ's on the Mall'?

How unfortunate... hee *snort*

4 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

what's a BJ, mum?

20/9/07 8:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get a look at the menu??

21/9/07 7:10 am  
Blogger Thursday's Child said...

Hee hee.

I must be 12.

21/9/07 9:13 am  
Blogger Cinema Minima said...

Where exactly is this mall?

21/9/07 3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home